We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. Candidates will have the opportunity to grow technically and professionally by working in diverse projects in an environment that fosters knowledge sharing and growth.
So, if you are a self-motivated, driven and passionate software engineer who has:
- 3 year proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX / Linux-based environments
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with infrastructure management & monitoring
- Understanding of Information Security topics
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., Python, Bash)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, tools for network monitoring)
- Experience in CI/CD Pipelines(Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab)
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management tools (e.g., Terraform)
And if you:
- Take pride in your work and strive for perfection
- Have strong sense of ownership, bias for action and drive
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within budget
- Have a degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Competitive remuneration package
- We offer both work from the office & remote working options.
- Lab-like, collaborative, and engaging environment
- Continuous learning
- Career growth opportunities
- International working environment
- Work-life balance
- Broad project variety
- Private health insurance
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Programize is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties, and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.