Programize is a software development house that collaborates with companies of all sizes and across different industries, worldwide. The 200+ projects we have successfully completed are a testimony to our experience and a springboard for our future.
Programize was founded in 2014 in the USA. We currently have a presence in the USA, Greece (main hub), Cyprus, UAE, and Canada.
If you are a self-motivated, driven and passionate data engineer who has:
- An experienced data engineer with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in data engineering (preferably more)
- Experience in constructing modern data architectures from scratch, familiar with modern data pipelines, datalakes, data warehouses and cloud tools.
- SQL and SQL query optimization proficiency
- Hands-on experience with all stages of the data pipeline: ingestion, enrichment, transformation, validation etc.
- Experience in data modelling.
- Independent worker, self learner.
- Proved experience with working in cloud environment (GCP/AWS/Azure) (Working with more than one cloud is an advantage)
- Proficient in python
And if you:
- Take pride in your work and strive for perfection
- Have strong sense of ownership, bias for action and drive
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within budget
- Have a degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Competitive remuneration package
- We offer both work from the office & remote working options.
- Lab-like, collaborative, and engaging environment
- Continuous learning
- Career growth opportunities
- International working environment
- Work-life balance
- Broad project variety
- Private health insurance
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Programize is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties, and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.