Overview of the role
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our Development Hub in Athens. We are collaborating with a market-defining, early-stage, international startup company in Palo Alto, that specializes in security in the software supply chain. Our ambition is to help create the most comprehensive software supply chain security platform.
The mission is to make software engineering a robust process that will empower developers, increase productivity, and solve tons of security issues in the process.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and inquisitive software engineer, who is interested in helping to define and build a product and culture at an early-stage company. So if the list below matches your background, send us your CV.
We would like to talk to you!
- Proven front end engineering experience with a strong attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of HTML and CSS fundamentals and best practices.
- Empathetic and committed to user-first thinking. Awareness of common UX topics and concerns.
- Familiarity with design systems and re-usable, component-based UI architecture.
- Understanding of responsive design and device-agnostic development.
- Experience with front end test-driven development (Jest, Testing Library, Mocha,etc).
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, with a drive to create clarity from ambiguity.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with sometimes unclear or evolving priorities.
- Ability to solve problems creatively when in uncharted or unfamiliar territory.
- Competitive remuneration package
- We offer both work from the office & remote working options
- Lab-like, collaborative, and engaging environment
- Continuous learning
- Career growth opportunities
- International working environment
- Work-life balance
- Private health insurance
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Programize is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.