Overview of the role
We are looking for a passionate Full-Stack Engineer to join our Development Hub in Athens. We are collaborating with a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems to help build a new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. Its aim is to allow operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. You will help build a remote-control system, which commands and monitors unmanned robots and you will take part in all aspects of the process.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and inquisitive software engineer, who is interested in helping to define and build a product with a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential. So, if the list below matches your background, send us your CV. We would love to talk to you!
- Actively lead and participate in the product’s features development.
- Enforce and encourage coding standards and development of best practices in the team.
- Promote an empowered, self-managed, collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment that fosters ownership, creativity and innovation.
- Analyze feature requirements, create design documents and review them with relevant stakeholders in the team.
- Encourage continuous improvement in the development process and ensure efficient delivery of products.
- Participate in reviewing design and code of other team members.
- Deliver high quality, sustainable and maintainable code.
- Provide critical technical capabilities to the team and evangelize those skills to others.
- BI in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a back-end software engineer.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a scrum team.
- Experience working with relational DB and NSQL.
- Good software design capabilities, debugging skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with developing in a microservices based architecture.
- Experience leading and actively participating in major features development for a high scale, distributed product.
- Built distributed production systems at large scale.
- Developed on top of AWS.
- High level verbal and written English skills.
Nice to have
- Background in UI development.
- Background in the BI domain (ETL, Dashboards, Reporting Tools).
- Familiarity with Hadoop project software.
- Competitive remuneration package
- We offer both work from the office & remote working options
- Lab-like, collaborative, and engaging environment
- Continuous learning
- Career growth opportunities
- International working environment
- Work-life balance
- Private health insurance
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Programize is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.