Programize is a software development house that collaborates with companies of all sizes and across different industries, worldwide. The 200+ projects we have successfully completed are a testimony to our experience and a springboard for our future.Programize was founded in 2014 in the USA. We currently have a presence in the USA, Greece (main hub), Cyprus, UAE and Canada.
If you are a self-motivated, driven and passionate software engineer who has:
- 2+ years of experience in Android Development using Java Or Kotlin
- Good knowledge of the MVP or MVVM pattern
- Good knowledge of common Android libraries and functionalities (Google’s push notification system and handling & consuming data from REST services)
- Good understanding of Gradle, Build types and using property files for different environments
- Experience leading Android projects from start to the Play Store
And if you:
- Take pride in your work and strive for perfection
- Have sense of ownership, bias for action and drive
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Have a degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Lab-like, collaborative, and engaging environment
- Continuous learning
- Career growth opportunities
- International working environment
- Work-life balance
- Broad project variety
- Private health insurance
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Programize is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties, and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.