At Programize, we work with companies of all sizes and domains, worldwide, to create innovative, high-impact software products. We turn their ambitious ideas into marketable products we can both be proud of, while enjoying the collaboration and excitement with them. The 200+ projects we have successfully completed so far are both a testimony to our experience and a springboard for our future.
We are on our way to become the go-to software house for entrepreneurs and engineers who want to design and develop large-scale, high-quality web platforms and mobile apps. To achieve that, we seek talented people to join our team, to share the thrill for craftsmanship, innovation and technology.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to strengthen our software delivery process and our continuous efforts for operational excellence. You will play a key role in enhancing the quality of our services and the efficiency of our processes, to ultimately achieve higher customer satisfaction. You will work in a team that values collaboration, proactiveness, attention to detail and security by design.
If you want to become part of an ambitious team that cares about delivering high-quality, unique products, then we would love to talk to you.
- Work closely with development teams for the timely deployment of software products.
- Apply best practices for infrastructure and configuration management.
- Work with multiple Cloud providers, 3rd party APIs and services.
- Extend, monitor and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Support and troubleshoot multiple environments.
- Contribute to root cause analysis together with development teams.
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years proven experience in installing and configuring Linux-based environments.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with containers (e.g Docker).
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python).
- Ability to manage SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience with version control systems (git).
- Ability to document on the go.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Nice to have:
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible).
- Understanding of networks and the TCP/IP stack.
- Coding skills (besides scripting languages).
What to expect from us
Programize was founded on the values of respect and appreciation for customers and colleagues alike. We believe in equal opportunity, diversity, flexibility, hard work and continuous improvement in all aspects of our company. We want our people to feel happy, creative, productive and motivated. So, in Programize you will find the following:
- Friendly, respectful and appreciative working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Remote working options.
- Lab-like, collaborative, and engaging environment
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Work-life balance.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties, and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.