At Programize we work with companies of all sizes and domains, worldwide, to create innovative, high-impact software products. We turn their ambitious ideas into marketable products we can both be proud of, while enjoying the collaboration and excitement with them. The 200+ projects we have successfully completed so far are both a testimony to our experience and a springboard for our future.
Our vision is to become the go-to software house for entrepreneurs and engineers who want to design and develop large-scale, high-quality web platforms and mobile apps. To achieve that, we seek talented people to join our team, to share the thrill for craftsmanship, innovation and technology.
We are constantly growing and we want to hire the best. So we are looking for a talented Release Manager to join one of our ongoing collaborations in the Banking Sector. With us, you will have the opportunity to grow technically and professionally in an environment that fosters knowledge sharing and growth.
If you want to become part of an ambitious team that cares about delivering high-quality, unique products, then we would love to talk to you.
- Application Manager for the Finastra platform (Trade Finance), being responsible for its status and evolution.
- Release Custodian for the platform overseeing the releases of new versions, for all environments.
- Coordination between the Business, IT and the Vendor, discussing the needs/requirements of the platform, what changes can be applied, when and how.
- Driving changes that can improve application release life cycle, towards better automation.
- Responsible for triggering and heading Automation Initiatives, establishing new CI/CD pipelines with the IT team.
- PL/SQL and Query development on Oracle.
- Database analysis and maintenance.
- Supporting the business in questions and clarifications related to technical issues.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of proven experience in Software Engineering
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development and Release Management Life Cycles.
- Experience in PL/SQL and Oracle Database.
- Αbility to produce SQL-based reports.
- Familiarity with Java
- Familiarity with Eclipse, Git and Apache Ant tool.
- Excellent coordination and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly motivated, able to work without supervision, eager to learn on the job and willing to work as part of a team.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
What to expect from us
Programize was founded on the values of respect and appreciation for customers and colleagues alike. We believe in equal opportunity, diversity, flexibility, hard work and continuous improvement in all aspects of our company. We want our people to feel happy, creative, productive and motivated. So, in Programize you will find the following:
- Friendly, respectful, and appreciative working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- On-site and remote working options.
- Lab-like, collaborative, and engaging environment.
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Work-life balance.
- Private health insurance plan, including dependents.
Programize collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties, and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.